Werkstudent, Praktikum at JetBrains GmbH in München
Online since 2019-06-14
At JetBrains, we build best-in-industry tools that aim to delight software developers and make their life easier – such as IntelliJ, PyCharm, CLion, TeamCity, and many others.
All our interns will be involved with real projects, and just like the regular staff members, they will have a high level of autonomy and responsibility given to them in terms of the problems they will concentrate on solving.
With our internships, you will gain invaluable insight and experience into cutting-edge programming and you will enhance your skills beyond those of a typical internship position.
We offer projects in Software Engineering, UI/UX design, Marketing and Technical Writing (please see website for details).
Short overview of the possible projects:
• Kotlin/JS Declaration Converter
• Embedded Browser Technology Assessment
• Build Status Notification App
• Build Comparison Tool
• Dedicated Release Page
• Development of a Domain Monitoring Tool with Integration in Internal Tooling
• Search Engine Development
• Fascinating work in a friendly team.
• Developing products for software developers much like ourselves.
• Competitive salary.
• Fixed-term contract with the opportunity for permanent employment.
• Flexible working schedule.
• 25 working days of paid leave per year.
• An office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
• Training, conferences and team building events
• Comfortable working environment, with ergonomic workplaces, fitness and leisure zones, company-paid public transportation ticket (MVG) or free parking on the premises.
• Additional benefits including lunch vouchers, free refreshments, and snacks in the office, and more.
Full time (semester break), part-time (during the semester)
Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science - Games Engineering, Computer Science - Informatics, Computer Science - Business Informatics
80687 München, Germany
In your CV, describe your education, skills, and experience. Provide a cover letter showing us your strengths and expectations.
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!