Werkstudent, Praktikum, Abschlussarbeit at FELD M in München
Online since 2019-04-17
*People of all gender identities are welcome!
We support and consult our clients along the entire consumer decision journey, from the evaluation and selection of the most appropriate analytics methodology and necessary tools to comprehensive data analyses. Thus we enable the selection and implementation of effective marketing measures.
Starting your FELD M journey as an intern or
working student at FELD M, you may have the chance
to develop into a junior role. We treat you like a
full member of our FELD M team.
A typical day in your FELD M journey:
- Your day starts with (good coffee &)
supporting our team in quantitative and
qualitative analytics of target groups, client
requirements and needs.
- Based on the analytical results, you develop personas and customer journey mappings for our clients.
- During your day, you conceptualise and implement competitive analyses along the strategic triangle.
- You participate in the development of measures for various marketing channels.
- You support our project planning as well as meetings and workshops.
- Your day might wrap up with the creation of a presentation for our client.
What's awaiting you:
- Our “people first” culture places emphasis on
appreciation as a key value - every person we
interact with matters to us.
- Equality is one of our key values - instead of hierarchical job titles, your personality and skills really matter to us.
- We work with a variety of clients and projects - we encourage you to familiarise yourself with different areas and to develop new skills throughout your career journey.
- Our team collaboratively works on how our company is organised - you are more than invited to contribute to topics that matter to us as employees.
- You can adapt your working times to your personal daily routine - we trust you to always keep our quality standards and business needs in mind.
- We actively prevent an overtime culture - we know how important a personal balance and a life outside of work are.
What you bring to your journey:
- You are interested in digital marketing and
ideally have already gained some experience in a
similar field, e.g. market research or user
- It would be nice if you have already worked empirically in the past.
- You enjoy working in a team as well as you like to take on responsibility.
- You proactively work on tasks and push them forward in a structured way, keeping an eye on the details.
- Your open, authentic and honest attitude round up your friendly and motivated personality.
- Good MS Office skills are a matter of course to you.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- You would like to work in a full-time internship of at least 5 months or are available 10 to 20 hours per week and interested in a longer-term cooperation with FELD M.
We are looking forward to your authentic and meaningful application (German or English)!
Lina, Jessi & Eva
Phone +49 (0) 89 / 55 29 756 / 36
Sandstraße 33, 80335 München
Miscellaneous, TUM School of Education, Business Studies
80335 München, Germany
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Report this job ad!