Festanstellung bei 3Dconnexion GmbH in München
Eingestellt am 14.09.2018
As an integral member of the 3Dconnexion Engineering team, the Mechanical Engineer is responsible for creating, designing, and developing detailed models, drawings, artwork and documentation for the new 3Dconnexion products.
The Mechanical Engineer must assure that designs are functional, safe, reliable, serviceable, manufacturable, cost effective, meet compliance requirements, and are aesthetically and ergonomically correct.
For this position, we are seeking a young spirit, engaged and motivated person with deep knowledge of mechanical design.
• Developing custom mechanical parts, assemblies and drawings of new products
• Participating in the Industrial Design, concept and detailed product design iterations, prototype and production fabrication drawings, and final factory hand off
• Working with multi-disciplined engineering teams including Electrical Engineers, Software Developers, Product Management, and Production in order to finalize the projects and to meet cost, schedule, and performance objectives
• Discussing and solving complex problems of existing products with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Research and develop new technologies and technical solutions to enhance 3Dconnexion product portfolio.
Technical Skills and Requirements
• Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Previous experience in a technical role of design engineer.
• Working experience with a 3D CAD application.
• Knowledge of plastic components design and injection molding technology
• Knowledge of product standards, safety, regulatory and legal requirements: CE, ASME, FCC
• Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written English
• Willingness to travel, also abroad
• High motivation to meet and exceed goals
• Personal attitude that strives for challenges and learning on the job
• Team and success oriented work style
81249 München, Deutschland
089 897 45 42 14
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Melden Sie es uns!