Praktikum bei Amazon Deutschland in Germany (Munich/Berlin)
Eingestellt am 09.08.2018
Location: Germany (Munich/Berlin mostly but
there could also be opportunities in some of our
Start date: August/September 2018
Duration: Full-time Internship 4 to 6 months
Teams you might join: Supply Chain, Network Planning, Inventory Placement, External Fulfillment, Transportation, Last Mile Delivery, Planning & Analysis, High Volume Hiring.
Are you analytically-minded, with a close eye
on the finer details?
Does working as a data guru in a results-oriented environment sound fun to you?
If so, we have excellent internship opportunities for you!
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
With every order made and parcel delivered, customer demand for Amazon’s services is growing. To meet this demand, and keep our world-class service running smoothly, we‘re growing our Operations teams across Europe.
We’re looking for brilliant minds like yours that are inquisitive and curious. Together with the team you join, you’ll help analyse the overall performance and throughput of one segment of our world class supply chain. Then, you’ll help recommend potential changes and improvements that can be made: this is all part of our culture of continuous improvement.
You will have the chance to put your analytical and technical skills to the test; you’ll assist with gathering massive amounts of data and finding out the exact trend that can be acted upon to reduce cost and/or improve efficiency. You’ll be involved in reporting, forecasting and building KPI dashboards that will support an entire business unit in their decision making process. You’ll gain invaluable first hand experience in improving accuracy alongside automating tools and processes.
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds,
and offer them an environment in which they can
relentlessly improve the experience for our
- You are currently working towards a
university degree in a quantitative field, such as
Business Intelligence, Computer Science, Applied
Mathematics, Statistics or similar.
- You’re fluent in MS Excel.
- You’re comfortable working in English.
- You already have clearance to work in the country you are applying for, including any visas that may be required on your part.
- You maintain close attention-to-detail, with an ability to carry out in-depth data mining; your approach is always methodical as you build understanding of the bigger picture.
- You come with the ability to innovate, simplify processes and practices.
- You’re well organised: confident when working in a fast-paced environment, you stay on top of your deadlines and meet them consistently.
- Basic knowledge of MySQL and/or SQL is a
- Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Data visualisation skills are also beneficial, such as proficiency in Tableau, Qlikview, PowerPivot, and Microstrategy.
- You have previous work experience (this could be an internship or student job).
- Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Germany (Munich/Berlin) (Deutschland)
Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Informatik, Informatik - Bioinformatik, Informatik - Games Engineering, Informatik - Informatik, Informatik - Wirtschaftsinformatik, Mathematik, Sonstige
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Melden Sie es uns!