Festanstellung bei simplabs GmbH in Munich
Eingestellt am 13.04.2017
Who we are:
simplabs is a small and growing Engineering Consultancy based in Munich. We develop custom solutions using cutting edge technologies for our clients, do classic consulting and also trainings and workshops. Our clients range from small local and international startups to enterprises. We focus on Web Engineering with Ember.js, Elixir/Phoenix and Ruby on Rails and are actively involved in the respective communities. We attend, sponsor and speak at conferences, organize meetups and work on Open Source projects.
- you will work on client projects as well as
our open source projects.
- you'll work closely with our clients - discussing implementation options, reviewing code, advising them on technology decisions etc.
- we're actively involved in the open source community and give talks, attend conferences, host meetups etc. If you enjoy doing that as well that's great and we'll make sure to support you in any related engagements.
- writing blog posts on interesting topics or just things that we learn while working on projects is part of the daily job and we'd like you to write some as well.
- some experience with Ember.js, React or Angular would be great and we expect you to have a general understanding of the idea behind client side MVC frameworks as well as the concept of MVC as such.
- we expect an appreciation for clean and well tested code rather than just pushing out features.
- if you have experience with Server frameworks as well that's a plus.
- we lean heavily on convention over configuration based frameworks and expect an appreciation for the concept as such.
What we offer:
We're a team of openminded and forward thinking developers who are passionate about well crafted code. Beyond a great team culture and a relaxed work atmosphere in our office in the city center (we're actually right next to the Isar!), we offer work on exciting projects for clients ranging from small startups to big enterprises, national as well as international. We work closely with our clients and usually join a shared Slack channel with their teams. You'll have responsibility early on and have a large impact on client projects. We also offer the opportunity to travel internationally - either to visit clients on-site for a limited time or to attend Tech Conferences (if you like to speak and submit CFPs that's awesome!).
We start the day with our standup meetingin which everyone gives an update on what they worked on the previous day and what they plan to do on the current day. Apart from that we're pretty lean and don't have a lot of process. We practice a feature branch based workflow with continuous testing and peer reviews. Apart from working on client projects we also maintain a bunch of open source libraries and tools on which you'll work on as well.
• self-guided work on interesting projects for
• competitive Salary
• 30 days of paid vacation
• time to work on open source projects
• personal support to deepen your knowledge
• chance to attend and speak at international conferences
• a flat hierarchy without a lot of process standing in your way
• regular Company events
• a communicative, international team
• flexible work environment
• a nice office in the city center
Informatik, Informatik - Games Engineering, Informatik - Informatik, Informatik - Wirtschaftsinformatik
81543 München, Deutschland
+49 (0)89 462 565 03
Please make sure to include your Github account if you have one or any other samples of your previous work.
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Melden Sie es uns!