Werkstudent bei The Boston Consulting Group in München
Eingestellt am 17.02.2017
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world's leading advisor
on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors in all regions
to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their
enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets
with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve
sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in
1963, BCG is a private company with 81 offices in 45 countries.
The Center for Knowledge & Analytics works in close collaboration with the consulting teams and other
groups within our firm to help acquire, retrieve, organize, and analyze the knowledge that enables BCG to
deliver superior business value for its clients. Our role is to be a trusted partner and catalyst for all parts of
BCG in facilitating the development of knowledge as a core competitive advantage and building our firm's
reputation as a global leader in business consulting. Ultimately, our efforts create a firm‐wide culture of
knowledge sharing and collaboration.
BCG's Health Care Practice helps companies grasp the strategic implications of changes in the market
environment and exploit them to gain competitive advantage. A substantial portion of our work is with the
world's major pharmaceutical and biotech companies, but our clients also include institutions across the
entire spectrum of the health care industry, including medical technologies, payers, and providers.
We are seeking a strong candidate to support the Knowledge and Consulting Teams to elaborate first class
solutions for their clients in the Healthcare market. In this role you will assist the healthcare analysts and
experts in a variety of strategic research topics for German and international assignments. You will also learn
how we approach problems of our clients in order to help them perform better than before and strengthen
their market position. The role provides also the chance to gain initial experience in German and
international Healthcare cases at one of the globally leading management consultancies.
You can work up to 20 hours/week during your semesters and up to 40 hours/week during your vacation time.
The role offers enough flexibility to combine personal, academic and professional life.
• Assist Knowledge and Consulting Team in a variety of strategic research and analysis tasks within
German and international Healthcare cases
• Support in business development within Healthcare topics
• Enhancement and handling of requests for proprietary BCG databases in the German Healthcare
• Guide new consultants to quickly understand basics of German Healthcare market and available
sources within and outside of BCG to support them
• Collection of BCG case vignettes from German cases to capture know-how
• Ongoing bachelor's or master's studies with high academic achievements – preferably in business
administration, finance, economics, industrial engineering, health care or similar
• Strong attention to detail and high learning agility
• Solid analytical skills
• Passion for and interest in Healthcare topics
• Capable to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Creative, yet structured problem solver
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
• Strong interpersonal credibility, reliability, and service mentality
BCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
20 hours/week, up to 2 years contract
Agrar- und Gartenbauwissenschaften, Architektur, Biowissenschaften, Brau- und Lebensmitteltechnologie, Chemie, Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik, Ernährungswissenschaften, Forstwissenschaft und Ressourcenmanagement, Informatik, Informatik - Bioinformatik, Informatik - Games Engineering, Informatik - Informatik, Informatik - Wirtschaftsinformatik, Ingenieurfakultät Bau Geo Umwelt, Landschaftsarchitektur und -planung, Maschinenwesen, Mathematik, Medizin, Physik, Sonstige, Sport und Gesundheitswissenschaften, TUM School of Education, Wirtschaftswissenschaften
The Boston Consulting Group
80539 München, Deutschland
+49 89 2317 5311
Alumni & Career übernimmt keine Gewähr für die Inhalte dieser Stellenanzeige. Sehen Sie ein Problem mit dieser Stellenanzeige? Melden Sie es uns!